Buyer’s agents are real estate professionals who focus solely on representing buyers throughout the home buying process assisting them every step along the road to becoming a homeowner. The stress of house hunting can be daunting. Having a professional by your side can make your home buying experience a good one. Buyer’s agents have a knack for saving you time and money on the road to homeownership. Who doesn’t like that?
Buyer’s Agent Remaklus Realty is Northern Nevada’s premier buyer’s agency. Through our holistic approach, we will educate and assist our clients through the, often intimidating, intricacies of a home or investment purchase. Buyer’s Agent will do the heavy lifting for you and facilitate the lender, seller, title companies, inspectors and repairs. Our motto is “SIMPLY BUYER’S ONLY” and we will stand by you through it all.
BENEFITS OF USING BUYER’S AGENT
- Defining your need and desire: Buyer’s Agent specializes in helping you to define what you want and need.
- Finding the right property for you: After the initial meeting, Buyer’s Agent will locate properties and schedule appointments for tours of the homes that best fit your desires. With professionals like Buyer’s Agent you will have the inside scoop about each property and pros and cons are explained to you in detail.
- The Offer: Buyer’s Agent will advise you on the appropriate offer price point and present it to the seller’s agent. The agent’s experience in negotiating real estate deals can save you time and money so that you may avoid untold pitfalls like a fixer-upper that is more trouble than it is worth.
- Recommendations: Buyer’s Agent are able to refer you to the best and most trusted professionals in the business including mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, movers, and more. This will expedite each step of the home owning process getting you into your dream home as quickly as possible.
- Overcoming setbacks: If a home inspector’s report or appraisal brings previously unknown issues to light, Buyer’s Agent could advise you regarding the best way to proceed, and then act as a buffer between you and the seller’s agent. If negotiations become strained, it is very helpful to have an experienced professional offering productive solutions.